Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Today's Verse(s): Psalm 16:11, 27:11, Proverbs 3:5-6

Thought we'd go with the theme of "paths" today:

Psalm 16:11 -- "You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."


Psalm 27:11 -- "Teach me your way, O LORD; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors."


Proverbs 3:5-6 -- "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;


In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."






Just a side note: all of these verses, unless otherwise indicated, are NIV. If you want to read these verses in a different translation or version, click on the title of the blog and it will take you to Biblegateway.com, where you can get it in whichever flavor you like...

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I'm not a techy type. You need to ask HG or someone else. :)

xxxooogretchen

Gretchen said...

Okay, so now you'll have to tell me how to do it. :)

gretchen.hanna@comcast.net

I luuurve Proverbs 3:5-6. Never fails me. Love Psalms and Proverbs in general. Thanks for playing. Love the path, too.xxxooogretchen

His Girl said...

These are fantastic. I'm glad you're playing! You always make this stuff fun!

ps- you're not working on my bloglines... did you make any changes?