Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Technical Difficulties... Please Stand By...

OK, I nearly had a heart attack. Thank God that Blogger has the autosave function that works most of the time. I was working on my "Today's Verse" post yesterday, got on the phone with R. late last night, and literally passed out from sheer exhaustion. This morning, as I ventured into the office to finish my thoughts and post, I discovered that my computer had shut down and rebooted overnight. Egads!!!!

Thankfully, it has been saved. I'll finish it up later. This is the second post that ended up being worked on but not posted on the right day -- hope no one's keeping track! Ha ha!!

But here's a verse to just get the day kick-started:

"How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you?" -- I Thessalonians 3:9

Reading all of your comments on these blogs is literally the highlight of my day here lately. You have all been so sweet to be encouraging and complimentary, which you don't have to be, but you are all natural encouragers. I also feel like I learn a lot from you all as well. For those of you not doing the challenge, I hereby challenge YOU to post a verse a day for the rest of June. If you're not so much into the scripture thing, then just post an amazing quote every day for the month of June. Anything!!

Take care, and smooches to my bloggy peeps!

2 comments:

Sing4joy said...

Technical difficulties. Just say no! Great verse. Can't wait to see what Satan was trying to hide!

Anonymous said...

just got on board -- thanks for the challenge!