Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Today's Verse: A Mystery...???

"GGG, what the heck is going on?!? You're supposed to post a verse, blow our socks off with your uncanny wit and insightful quips. Out with it!!!"

Patience, patience, my pretties. You'll get your verse soon enough. I am about to blow out the door to dinner but thought I would leave you with a teaser...

Two hints I will give and nothing more:

1) The verse comes from a book that I love posting about (that should really narrow it down), and...

2) The verse directly relates to a new addition to my collection... Hmmm....

Check back to find out the answer to the mystery!!!

2 comments:

His Girl said...

can't even wait!

lrh said...

I will be back to find out the verse, but wanted to thank you for commenting on my post. I can completely see where you could view things differently. I agree with your assessment of Job, too much like us at times. What I find amazing is how at the many different points in our lives and the many different situations we find ourselves scripture impacts us in different ways.
The Lord has never taken me through the journey you are on, but I have had friends on that path. Watching them, I like to think that I would never make such callous remarks. Sometimes in our lack of wisdom we reach for words to comfort and end up looking and sounding like, as you put it, a major jack***.