Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Do We Really Need More Of These?...OK, One More!




What Your Fridge Says About You



You like to be surrounded by things you love. You aren't exactly greedy, but you can be materialistic at times.



You are a very thrifty person. You don't like to waste money... or food.



You don't tend to be a very adventurous person, but you do surprise everyone now and then. You have a bit of a wild side.



You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.



You are likely single - and spending many nights alone at home.



Uh, can I just say, how freakin' depressing was that last line?!? Screw them! (Even though they're right, cheeky monkeys...)

7 comments:

Sing4joy said...

not adventurous?? booty scrap!! I think you need to clean out your fridge and do the quiz again!@

Andrea Frazer said...

Replace some of the soda with wine, and then you'll feel better about being alone. And you'll have a new score!

Anonymous said...

funny quiz! can't wait to see what mine says!

Anonymous said...

I'm with mama p on the wine thing.

Just took the quiz. It nailed me!

Gretchen said...

Sadly, if my refrigerator could talk it would say, "leave me alone! and get OFF the pantry!"

xxxooogretchen

His Girl said...

You like to be surrounded by things you love. You aren't exactly greedy, but you can be materialistic at times.

You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.

You are a very adventurous person. You love to try new things, and you get bored very easily.

You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.

You are likely to be married - and very busy.

*hangs head* sad but true

lrh said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog. The reading is a God thing. He is trying to get me out of my comfort zone- and succeeding.I checked out your shelf and saw a couple that I might have to add to my already growing list. It seems the more you read, the more there is to read. This looks like a cute quiz. I might have to take it and see what ugly things my fridge says about me right now.