Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday Thriller: "Male Pattern Blindness"

As many of you know, I love love love this one particular blog from Indiana entitled, "Playgroups Are No Place For Children." Once again, Jennifer, Le Binky Bitch strikes back! While I am not married, I have been before, and I have briefly shared space with a certain someone who is tall, bald, super good-looking, but has asked to remain nameless here on the blog (but I digress...). From my limited experience, I have to say I think she's onto something!

To read this particular article, click on the title of this blog. HOWEVER! Don't miss the other posts she's put up today. If you want to read all of them, click here. For example, she takes a critical look at what the real difference is between toddler sizes 24mo. and 2T...

Have a laugh on me!

2 comments:

JO said...

Oh yeah. And it's passed along to the male heirs as well. :D

His Girl said...

L's daughter told me this when she was about 3:

"my dad looks for things with his eyes closed!"

hahahaha!

miss u girl!