Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Heavenly Angels In Need

As I sit here screaming at Sam to quit stealing food out of the kitchen (read: candy), and praying not to be swept away by tornadoes today (it's a typical spring day in Central Texas), I am catching up on my blogs. I noticed that Raising Arrows has a couple of new posts, and what I saw on there was so amazing that I must put a special link on my blog today.

Long, painful story made short, this woman lost her 7 month old daughter several months ago (less than a year, but I forget how long ago). She has beautifully chronicled what is churning in her heart about her sweet Emmy, as well as how her hubby and Emmy's siblings are progressing through the days and months since losing Emmy. It's a hard blog for me to read, but she is such a strong, beautiful woman that she blesses me every time I hit her page. Anyhoo, the cool thing I found today was the memory box she received from an organization called Heavenly Angels In Need. Please take a minute to check out this non-profit organization. If you are looking for a worthwhile place to consider for making a charitable donation, if you have baby items you can donate, or even if you want to contribute your wedding gown to make burial clothes for infants, please keep these people in mind. They provide all sorts of help and materials to families grieving the loss of infants at no charge.

No comments: