Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's All About MeMe!

Found this over at Halfmoon Girl's page and thought it looked like fun. Here are the rules of this MeMe:

1. For each letter of your name, write a word that describes you.
2. For each letter of your name, write a word that describes GOD.
3. For each letter of your name, write the name of a character in a movie you like.
4. For each letter of your name, write the name of a song that is fitting for your life somehow.


Here goes!

Words that describe me:

K inda quirky
I mpatient
M usically inclined

Words that describe God:

K ing of all creation
I n control of everything in our lives
M adly in love with each of us

Movie characters I like:

K ing Louie from "The Jungle Book"
I nman from "Cold Mountain"
M rs. Threadgoode from "Fried Green Tomatoes"

Songs fitting for my life:

K illing Me Softly by the Fugees
I n You by MercyMe
M ight Be Today by Danny Donnelly

Your turn now!

1 comment:

Jenster said...

Great lists!

I'm so excited I get to meet you, too! I can hardly wait until October. But I guess I'm going to have to, eh??

Thanks for visiting my blog. I've put yours in Google Reader so I'll be back!!