Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Hoober Bloob Highway

OK, this is the actual 24 minute video. My kids just watched this, and I'm laughing but grossed out at the same time! I haven't actually seen this since I was a kid, so it was a fun stroll down Amnesia Lane. Finally, at the end, the singers start singing about the "Hoober Bloob Highway" and the "Creator" sends Bub off down this long, golden ramp from heaven to earth and shouts, "Happy birthday!" It is at this moment that I make the completely disgusting connection that the "hoober bloob highway" is actually the birth canal!!! Hahahahahaha! I will refrain from regaling you all with the off-color humor that followed... Unfortunately, I have a very odd sense of humor to which Sing4Joy can attest. (Just ask her about which part of the body of Christ I am...lol)

So without further adieu, I give you... The Hoober Bloob Highway!


Online Videos by Veoh.com

1 comment:

Vindiciti said...

Forgive me for not watching your birth canal web movie. The reason I am declining your invitation at this time is because, sadly enough, I actually own the VHS. It only took quite a few times of watching it before it dawned on me what it was, so props to you for being a bit more cranially inclined than I.
<3