Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Article: "When A Baby Is Destined To Die"

I just read this on MSNBC.com and haven't cried that hard in a long time. Wow. So much strength and beauty in that story, and God so clearly evident as well.

For those parents who go through the loss of a child like that, I can't even know what to tell you. I won't pretend to have sage words of wisdom just because I've been through personal loss of my own. All I could ever muster up is to say how sorry I am that things like this happen, and that you are not alone, although you might feel that way.

If you've got your Kleenex ready, click on the title of the blog to read the article...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These women amaze me. They are an inspiration more than they know.

One of my favorites from along this topic line is called '99 balloons' and is on www.godtube.com.

Sing4joy said...

I appreciate the kleenex warning you give in your tearjerker posts. Lets me know not to read them until I'm ready.