Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Out of Curiosity...

I really enjoy figuring out where people are from who happen to read my blog, be it a one-time deal or a repeat offense, er, I mean, occurance, haha...

So I want to hear from you, the Readership! If you dare to be so bold, answer a few questions for me:

1) How did you find my blog?
2) Where are you from (you can generalize if you're one of those types who thinks you'll be stalked and murdered for revealing the town, city, and/or state in which you really live)?
3) What do you take away from reading this blog?

There are some blogs I read because I feel very connected to their struggles. Others share my faith. Others make me pee because I laugh so hard, and I know I can always count on them to give me a boost on days when I'm desperately needing laughter. I know no one (besides me, sometimes) appreciates a writing assignment, but I just like to hear from people sometimes! If you can't leave a comment on this site, try my MySpace page.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

6 comments:

His Girl said...

1) How did you find my blog? I have an inside source
2) Where are you from (you can generalize if you're one of those types who thinks you'll be stalked and murdered for revealing the town, city, and/or state in which you really live)? SoCal
3) What do you take away from reading this blog? I am always entertained, encouraged and enamored :) sometimes inspired, sometimes in awe, and always in love with the writer :) I love that you are honest, raw, loving, funny, and you love the Lord. what else could you want?

Gretchen said...

1. I think I found you through His Girl or S4J.

2. I live in the Seattle area, but was raised for most of my youth and lived as a young adult in CO.

3. I take away a sense of connection; a story--my friend once asked me why I enjoyed blogging so much, and as I stumbled for an answer, she said, "Oh, I know, you love to hear people's stories." So that's quite true, I think. I take away the wisdom from your experiences and add it to the thread of my experience in a way, I guess.

I think I am very similar to you in what attracts me to a blog/blogger's style. I particularly like Christian women bloggers who don't have cobs up their a$$es and who are authentic. I find that with you. Know what I mean?

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

1. Let's just say we've known each other for a while.

2. I'm from big T, but I know live in the armpit of America... err... I mean, southwest Louisiana.

3. I take away a sense of you, your struggles and your strength. I'm reminded of your sense of humor, and of course, your gift for writing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I know that now is spelled N-O-W not K-N-O-W, but in my haste to try and get a comment up, I made a mistake. :)

Unknown said...

1) I didn't really find your blog, you said you were moving your blogging from myspace.com to here.

2) I'm IN (not from) Fort Polk, Louisiana, as you already know. :)

3) Reading your blog not only gives me information for when we gossip about you (haha...kidding), but helps me feel connected to you in a way that I'm sure you know what I mean. It keeps you 'in the loop', which I feel is only right that you be part of the loop indefinitely, but unfortunately (not) I will not be here or part of 2/30 forever.

Love ya.

Sing4joy said...

I found your blog cause you told me to. I am from Southern California, although now a nomad by marriage. I take away from your blog, strong, eloquent, humble, transparent enlightenment.