Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here I Stand!!!

You all have 54 more shopping days until I turn a mere, tender 32 years of age. If you haven't done your shopping yet and plan to give me something other than a hard time (certain praise band piano players... hehe...), you can begin your shopping search here in general or here specifically (ahem, Chicas...) Or if you're feeling bold, surprise me with a little something special from this reputable online establishment. Heck, they might even accept a post-dated check, yo.

I know I owe you all a couple of accountability posts, which I will likely condense into one given my insane schedule and complete inability to scale down my life. I've also just finished an amaaaaaazing book and really want to review it properly. Did I mention I STILL have papers to finish?!? Good grief... Once the meth wears off and I'm thinking clearly again, I'll get caught up...

JUST KIDDING! (About the meth, that is...)

5 comments:

His Girl said...

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

JO said...

So I should cancel the order for that Obama t-shirt then? ;)

Sing4joy said...

Lutheran pride and grills. You make it so easy to choose. Don't worry about your accountability posts, I won't have time to read them seeing as how I'll be shopping for Lutheran Chick tattoos.

AKQ said...

Steve has an old "Luther is my Homeboy" shirt that I'm sure would fit you....

lrh said...

32? I'll trade ages with you.