Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Featured Blogger: Playgroupie Jennifer

I know I've referenced this site before, but after reading this entry, I nearly fell off the chair laughing. I'm needing some humor in my life these days to take the edge off, and that's why I hit sites like hers.

Besides her and Mama P, these two women keep me in stitches. I have a sneaky feeling that, were Mama P and I to be in the same room, we'd be a force of nature to be reckoned with!!

Who do you guys read for a good, hard gut laugh? (And no, laughing at me to remind yourself of how normal you are doesn't count!! j/k)

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I like me some Boomama and Big Mama for a laugh or 2. I also confess to being a Mama P. afficionado.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, thank you! What a great surprise to wake up to on a Monday morning!

In case you're wondering, my girl junk appears to have recovered and I'm going to buy a cup today for further protection!