Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Featured Blogger: Father Hollywood

I had to cackle out loud when I saw the pic on his blog today. I tell ya, I was certainly no angel in college, but there was still plenty of activity going on that made even me blush. Even though I didn't live in the same town as my parents and I was old enough to vote, I still knew they'd kick my butt if I was doing things I knew better than to do, i.e., drive drunk, make an ass of myself, or kiss another girl for Girls Gone Wild. Apparently I must be one of a dying breed...

**Just a little background on this guy: he's an LCMS Lutheran pastor in NOLA. He's called Father Hollywood because he used to work at Hollywood Video (coincidentally that was my first job, too, but before it was called by that name; it used to be Video Central, but I digress...). At any rate, he always posts his sermons online and is bold enough to put his opinions out there. Seems to be an interesting read so far!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Sounds like he doesn't take himself too seriously, either, which is good. Hope you got the crocs. :) xxxooogretchen

Becky said...

Loved that picture of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Thanks for the link...it does look interesting.