Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Raising Arrows

There are times when I get so frustrated with my life, feel completely judged and scorned, and just want to say, "Don't you people understand what I've been through?!?" And then I read some thing like this and it really humbles me.

**Let me warn you: this is an eloquently written blog of a mother who just lost a child. If you don't want to cry today or have your eyes really opened up, save this one for another day. But I guarantee that you will be so blessed by reading it...


4 comments:

eph2810 said...

Thank you for linking to this post. Sometimes we need a little wake-up call (I mean myself) so see things in the right perspective.

Blessings to you and yours.

Andrea Frazer said...

Thank you for the link. And your comment on my blog. BabyCenter - not for the weak of heart I'm realizing. At least I get paid! When I'm not busy abusing my children by making them sleep in their own bed! LOL. Take care, and thanks.

Unknown said...

Triple G:

I stopped in to meet you and say hello. I hope to hop over to the link later today.

I am delighted to meet you. Also, wanted to welcome you to my blog.

Have a fantastic week resting in the arms of our God. Love and hugs, Lynn

His Girl said...

that was a remarkable post, thanks for the link.

also, I keep meaning to tell you to check out mama P. her sense of humor reminds me of you... but I see you already found her.

I miss you chica! it's been too long! don't be surprised if you get a call from me tomorrow!