Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Stop The Madness!!

I have a confession to make... I'm an idiot. Not just any kind of idiot. A bona fide, authentic, one-of-a-kind AIRHEAD!

Evidence: As I was preparing to upload some photos to Walgreens.com, I tried to type in my username and password. Much to my chagrin, I realized that I couldn't properly remember either. After much investigation, I have discovered that, because of this very situation in the months and years prior, I have not one but SIX accounts with this website!

Just give me my bamboo purse and push my chair down the nursing home hallway now...

3 comments:

His Girl said...

rotfl

that's right.

i am rolling
on the floor
laughing.

you kill me.

is is October yet?

Sing4joy said...

How you gonna blame the nursing home for your six accounts??

PJ said...

I have an "Alzheimer" file on my computer. At work, I have a red notebook -- AND I have a generic name and password I ALMOST always use. I still had to have somebody send me BOTH the username AND password the other day.

I've heard chocolate is really great for our kind of "Alzheimers"!

I can't roll on the floor -- I'm in the same boat!!!! or ?? Nursing Home????