Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

She's Got (Walk) Bloginality, (Talk) Bloginality!

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!

What on earth is this? Well, Bloginality is a website that asks you four questions designed to analyze how you make decisions, interact with others, process information, and what motivates you. (After the kind of day I've had, I'm not so sure I wanted to hear any of this!) As for what this really means, read a blurb from the site:

"As an ENTP, you are Extraverted, iNtuative, Thinking, and Perceiving. This makes your primary focus on Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Thinking. This is defined as a NT personality, which is part of Carl Jung's Rational (Knowledge Seeking) type, and more specifically the Inventors or Visionaries.

As a weblogger, your love for a discussion may cause you to debate things more often. You might also flit from idea to idea, not completing one before going to the next. Your largest sense is intution, which makes you a good at understanding what is going on around you - and this could act to your benefit when making blog-like posts over a journal."


While I do enjoy discourse and debate, it wasn't necessarily how my personality comes across on my blog that I cared so much about. I am much more interested in how these characteristics manifest themselves in my daily life. This site definitely hit on all of my personality traits, the good, the bad, and the ugly. There is a lot of information out there, so I won't link you to it all; if you want to read it, you can click on the link above to discover all my dirty little secrets. ;)

There was something on there I discovered that I found to be an interesting way of viewing relationships. I took the quiz as if Ron was reading it. We have discussed things enough to where I think I know what his answers would be. Two of the four were the opposite of what I would answer. If my guesses were accurate, he would be a totally different personality from mine; however, our personality types were listed as good compliments to each other. As I read more, I learned that some people may have identical qualities, but it's the ways in which we utilize those qualities that create the differences in us. I definitely see that in our relationship. (This is the point at which Amber would interject that we are fearfully and wonderfully made.) :)

Hit the site, and post a comment about which type you are and whether or not you agree with it...

3 comments:

Sing4joy said...

I'm the personality type marked "BEST EVER". That's all you need to know. HAHA. The debate/discuss part is SO you!

His Girl said...

Yes, ma'am! You are fearfully and wonderfully made... and I am so glad for it! Fun post! Glad you're bloggin'!

His Girl said...

ps- I just tagged you for a meme over at my place!