Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Just Gave Birth...

...to a new blog!

That's right -- GGG is branching out these days. I have decided to start a separate blog that focuses only on my attempt at being a PT stud. I have recently started CrossFit (again) and am trying to do it the right way. It's only been two days, but the psychological effects alone have been incredibly empowering. Ever since R. inspired me to get back into the gym a year and a half ago, I have tried to make it a priority to take better care of myself and challenge myself. While some days it has been an uphill battle of gargantuan proportions, most days it has been extremely rewarding to watch myself do things I never thought I'd do.

I'd love to motivate others, especially women and busy moms, to step up and do the same -- to step outside the comfort zone and take charge of their health. That would be gravy. (Mmm, gravy...) But really, this is a selfishly motivated blog. I'm really just doing this to be more disciplined about plotting my progress so I can look back and see how far I've come. I really want people to read and interact, but if you chose not to, that's cool, too. But please leave comments/kudos/kvetches/etc. I thrive on feedback.

So, without any further adieu, I give you...

Make It Burn.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Hey girl! I have just spent the past hour (or more) looking through the crossfit site and some affiliate sites near me. I found it very inspiring. I am going to do it. When and how, I dont know. But I am writing it here, so that when that day does come, I can look back right here and see that I drew a line in the sand.