Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Proud Pookie



Yeah, yeah, I know I haven't blogged in a while, but that's a whole other blog. R. and I were entertaining ourselves tonight by dinking around on the internet, and he told me about this movie he was in on YouTube. While most people might raise an eyebrow when their significant other admits that they are in a "movie on the internet," I didn't flinch -- I know my Pookie.

I just have to say this: I'm so stinkin' proud of the work he did while he was over there on his last deployment to Iraq and everyone who continues the mission. I love getting to see him in action, doing what he loves. That's my Pookie!

Nec aspera terrent!!

5 comments:

His Girl said...

HOW COOL IS THAT?

You must be so very proud!!!



ps:come back and blog, you!

Becky said...

Love that!

Love how he just casually mentions, "Oh, by the way, I'm in a movie on the internet", lol.

I'm proud, too. Of all our soldiers.

And yeah...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! Missed ya here in bloggyville.

Brandy said...

Wow!! Neat!

Sing4joy said...

That's just cool.

Jenster said...

Awesome!!! You should be proud! Heck, I'm proud and I don't even know him!!