Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm a Girl Who's Been Around the Block...

Between living the military lifestyle, PCSing (that's Permanent Change of Station for you civilians out there), visiting friends and family, and taking off for pure adventure, apparently I've been a few places. I just love these maps! They really help me to see what a variety of places I've gotten to go and how blessed I am to have had the opportunities to venture out and experience all sorts of God's creations... Enjoy!



create your own personalized map of the USA

As if that weren't enough...



create your own visited country map
or check our Venice travel guide

I need to work on making more of this last map red!!

5 comments:

His Girl said...

I am a sickko. I keep hearing... Don't be fooled by the rox that I got... I'm still GG from the block...

haha.

can't wait to see more of the world with ya!brjjx

His Girl said...

hahaha. that last bix what that dumb code word verification thing. i wondered why it didn't go thru the first time!
*dork*

Gretchen said...

Laughing at HG's first comment. :)

I call my dtr jenny from the block and my best friend, shelley from the hood. It's all good here.

I went to the Southeast for my first time this year (other than FL). I haven't been anywhere near the rest of the South, either. I hear that I should wait a few months for things to cool off. If you ever want Seattle info, just email me. xxxoogretchen

JO said...

I've been to tons of states, but sadly, it was often for work, so I haven't seen as much as one of these maps would lead you to believe. Still, I have seen an awful lot and feel totally blessed by that. Can't wait to see even more. Got a big ol' hole right near Yellowstone that needs to be rectified and another in New England....One of these days. :)

Gretchen said...

Hello, Luv.

I've changed URLs. I'm now at:

http://www.jewelsinmycrownsomeday.blogspot.com