Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Standing On Hope

Just wanted to announce that I am, yet again, transforming. My middle name (not really "guitar") means "reborn," and I seem to be in a constant state of rebirth and transformation. However! This change is just my blog. I know I haven't posted anything in a while, which will be explained on the new site. After getting married this spring, buying and house and moving, and finding out that we're having a baby (!!!), I began to feel something was just "off" over here at "One More Thing." Don't get me wrong -- that headline applies now more than ever -- but I've changed, evolved a lot in a short amount of time, and this glass slipper just doesn't fit right anymore.

So change your bookmarks in a few days to... Standing On Hope. This link will take you to my new site, and Blogger will still redirect you from this one. I'm sure I'll put in countless hours exporting, designing, and blogging soon. (Thank goodness the kids start back to school soon!) So bear with me, but please come along for the next part of the ride.


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -- Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

3 comments:

Jenster said...

I shall endeavor not to be a bloviating popinjay.

I'm so thrilled for you, GGG. Really, really thrilled! And I don't care where you write. I'll read. :)

His Girl said...

so I guess this means the baby will not be named Hope after all.

tee hee

I actually LOVE the new name and am thrilled to think you'll be writing again.

oh yes, and that you will be giving us another little chickadee to spoil :)

Becky said...

Congratulations on all the wonderful new changes in your life!!